Zesty Greetings with the Sweet Citrus Stamp Set
Making beautiful greeting cards has never been easier, thanks to the Sweet Citrus Stamp Set. Busy crafters like you can whip up some tantalizing cards in no time, with zesty images and cheerful sentiments that make the perfect pick-me-up. Get ready to peel open a world of citrus inspiration! Although I use an Embossing Folder on this card, it would look just as cute with a plain card base – keep it simple and just have fun!
View more stamped samples & inspiration here
- Bubble Bath Cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Blackberry Bliss: 3″ x 4-1/2″
- Basic White:
- 4″ x 5-1/4″
- 2-3/4″ x 4-1/4″
- 1/2″ x 3-1/4″
- Fold the Bubble Bath cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with your Bone Folder.
- Open the cardstock back up, put the front of the card inside the Countryside Blossoms Embossing Folder and run through the Cut & Emboss Machine to emboss the front of the card. Refold and burnish well again with your Bone Folder.
- Using the 2-3/4″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the flowers randomly using Bubble Bath ink, as shown in the sample.
- Stamp the inside of the flowers using the tiny circle stamp using Blackberry Bliss ink.
- Adhere the White cardstock to the Blackberry Bliss mat and adhere to the front of the card.
- Using the 1/2″ strip of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment using Blackberry Bliss ink.
- Adhere the sentiment strip to the front of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Save this to your Pinterest board where you save those quick and easy cards.
Thanks for stopping by for today’s card tutorial! My goal is to help you make quick & easy greeting cards for all occasions. If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. I hope you’ll join me again for more cardmaking ideas!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit