Be ready to make a splash with this Handmade Father’s Day card for the fishing enthusiast! Using the Gone Fishing Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up!, you can dive deep into your imagination and design cards that celebrate the joy of fishing. From lifelike fish images to charming lure designs, this set brings the beauty of fishing to your projects. Whether you’re crafting for Father’s Day or simply want to show appreciation to a retiree, this set can do it all. Cast your creativity and make cards that are sure to make a splash!
- Lost Lagoon Cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic Gray Cardstock: 2″ x 2-1/2″
- Basic White Cardstock:
- 4″ x 5-1/4″
- 2-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- 1-3/4″ x 2-1/4″
- Fold the Lost Lagoon Cardstock in half at the score line.
- Open the card again and place the cardstock so that the front of the card only is inside the Cut & Emboss Machine and emboss. Remove the cardstock from the folder and fold again at the score line, burnishing well with the Bone Folder to create your card base.
- Using the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the “Happy Father’s Day” sentiment on the cardstock using Lost Lagoon ink. Adhere the cardstock inside the card.
- Using the 2-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ strip of Basic White cardstock, stamp the lure multiple times using Lost Lagoon ink. Adhere to the card base, about 1/2″ up from the bottom.
- Optional: Apply the Wink of Stella to the lures as desired to add some sparkle to the card.
- Stamp the sentiment using Lost Lagoon ink onto the 1-3/4″ x 2-1/4″ piece of Basic White Cardstock. Adhere to the Basic Gray cardstock using adhesive.
- Adhere the sentiment to the card front as shown in the sample using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Save this to your Pinterest board, where you save those quick and easy cards.