Sweet Citrus Thank You Card
Looking for a fresh take on card making? Check out this juicy Sweet Citrus Thank You card made with the Sweet Citrus Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! Combine zesty images and sweet sentiments for an irresistible combo your recipients will love. Lemonade, anyone? Get ready to serve up some cheerful cards with a twist of fun!
View more stamped samples & inspiration here
- Basic White Cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Basic White Cardstock: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Garden Green Cardstock: 2″ x 2″
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock: 1-1/4″ x 1-3/4″
- Fold the Basic White cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with your bone folder to create the card base.
- Using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the Sweet Citrus Embossing Folder, emboss both the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Daffodil Delight and Basic White cardstocks.
- Adhere the Daffodil Delight cardstock on the front of the card.
- Using the embossed Basic White cardstock, use your paper trimmer to trim it down to 2″ x 5-1/4″. Adhere to the front of the card.
- Using the 1=1/4″ x 1-3/4″ piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock, stamp the sentiment onto the cardstock using Black Memento ink. “Flag notch” the bottom using your Paper Snips.
- Adhere the sentiment banner to the left side of the White embossed cardstock.
- Using the remaining piece of embossed White Cardstock, use your Paper Snips to cut out the 3 lemon images shown on the sample. Color them in using the Daffodil Delight Blends. Set aside.
- Stamp the double-leaf image two times onto the Garden Green cardstock using Garden Green ink. Die-cut using the dies that come in the Sweet Citrus Hybrid Embossing Folder or cut out using your Paper Snips.
- Adhere the 3 lemon die-cuts and the 2 sets of leaves as shown on the sample, using Stampin’ Dimensionals on the half and quarter lemon to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Go ahead and pin this image in your “favorites” board so you can find this when you need it!
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out this papercrafting tutorial. I hope you are inspired to create and send cards. If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. I love sharing how to make cards here on the BZBStamper blog, and I can’t thank you enough for all of your support!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit