Get ready to unleash your creativity with the Zany Zoo Bundle! This fun stamp set and coordinating dies allow you to create whimsical animal-themed cards and crafts. Perfect for celebrating talents and sharing with someone special! These stamps and dies make it easy to create cute and whimsical animal cards and crafts. Perfect for all ages and occasions!
The Zany Zoo Bundle is so much to create with! While this Suite also features some fun Designer Paper, I wanted to make a card that was bright and cheery for Summer! So I went with one of my new favorite colors – Lemon Lolly – and paired it with Poppy Parade and Starry Sky. I just love how it turned out! If you’d like something a bit more subtle, check out my Color Combination Library, you’re sure to find a color combination you’ll love there!
- Poppy Parade: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Lemon Lolly: 4” x 5-1/4” and 1-1/4” x 1-1/2”
- Vellum Cardstock: 3” x 3”
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4” and 2” x 3” for die-cutting
- Fold the Poppy Parade cardstock in half to create your card base.
- Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” Basic White cardstock on the inside of your card.
- Ink the Rays of Light stamp with Lemon Lolly ink; stamp onto the Lemon Lolly cardstock. Adhere the cardstock to the front of the card.
- Punch out the 1-3/4” circle from the scrap of Vellum cardstock. Adhere to the Lemon Lolly cardstock using just a bit of glue in the center of the circle.
- Stamp the racoon image onto the 2” x 3” piece of Basic White cardstock. Color in using the Stampin’ Blends. Cut out using the die from the Zany Zoo dies. Adhere to the Vellum circle using Stampin’ Dimensionals so that the racoon image covers any glue showing on the Vellum.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the 1-1/4” x 1-1/2” piece of Lemon Lolly cardstock using Black Memento ink. Create a “flag notch” at bottom of cardstock; adhere to the top right of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Pin this image below to your board for all those handmade birthday card ideas you have saved, so when you have an opportunity for a fun cardmaking session, you will be able to get right to the creative part!