I had so much fun making this Trees for Sale Christmas Card featuring the Trees for Sale Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! I added several whimsical touches including the string of lights and the Split Card Texture Die which added just the right whimsical touch. Let me show you how I made this card.
- Coastal Cabana: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ to create your base card.
- Basic White:
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside of card)
- 4″ x 5-1/2″
- 2″ x 2″ scrap (for sign)
- Fold the Coastal Cabana cardstock in half at the score line to create your base card.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock inside the card.
- Using the Cut & Emboss Machine, run the 4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Basic White cardstock through the machine using the Split Card Texture Die.
- Using the Blender Brush, lightly sponge Pool Party ink along the top half of the die-cut Basic White cardstock, leaving the bottom quarter of the cardstock unsponged.
- Using the Black Memento ink pad, stamp the lights 2 times as shown in the sample.
- Using the Parakeet Party ink pad, stamp the different sizes of bold trees several times as shown in the sample image.
- Using the Pear Pizzazz ink pad, stamp the “veins” of the trees inside the Parakeet Party trees.
- Add the tree stand to each tree using the Soft Suede ink pad.
- Adhere the White cardstock to the front of the base card. Add a Rhinestone Jewel inside each of the light bulbs.
- On the scrap of white cardstock stamp the sign using Soft Suede ink. Fussy cut out using your Paper Snip Scissors. Adhere to the card as desired using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Like this project? Be sure to pin it so you can easily find it again. It will take you right back here to all the details of the card.