Welcome spring with this simple handmade gnome card! This charming card features the Friendly Gnomes stamp set by Stampin’ Up! and is sure to bring smiles to your loved ones face! Whether you’re sending it to a friend, family member, of colleague, this card is sure to brighten their day and bring a touch of spring magic to their mailbox!
There is so much to love about this very simple card – the fun Gnome image, the pretty paper and the colors! For this card, I chose varying shades of blue and a bright yellow and I love how it turned out! You can find other color combinations to inspire you in my Color Combination Library – check it out!
- Orchid Oasis: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside card)
- Starry Sky: 2-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Orchid Oasis Designer Paper: 2″ x 5-1/2″
- Starry Sky: 2-1/4″ x 2-3/4″ (focal image)
- Basic White: 2″ x 2-1/2″ (focal image)
- Fold the Orchid Oasis Cardstock in half to create your card base.
- Using the Black Memento ink pad, stamp the sentiment in the lower right corner on the front of the card.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock inside your card.
- Using the Orchid Oasis Designer Paper and Orchid Oasis ink pad, stamp the floral image across the paper. Adhere the paper to the 2-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Starry Sky cardstock and then adhere to the card base.
- Using the Black Memento ink pad, stamp the Gnome onto the 2″ x 2-1/2″ piece of Basic White cardstock. Color in the Gnome using the Stampin’ Blends.
- Adhere the stamped White cardstock to the 2-1/4″ x 2-3/4″ Starry Sky mat and then adhere to the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Pin this image below to your board for all those simple card ideas you have saved, so when you have an opportunity for a fun cardmaking session, you will be able to get right to the creative part!