Stampin’ Up! Playing in the Rain Stamp Set
Create a one-of-a-kind handmade card using the Stampin’ Up! Playing in the Rain stamp set. This stamp set includes 8 stamps that can be used to create a fun and unique greeting card for any occasion. Whether you are crafting a card for a birthday, anniversary, or just to say hello, this bundle will help you create a special card that will show off your creativity. Get creative and add a personal touch to any card with this adorable stamp set.
View more stamped samples & inspiration here
It is so easy to create an adorable card for any occasion with the Playing in the Rain Stamp Set! For this card, I chose colors that reminded me of a rainy Pacific Northwest day – grays, blues and a pop of yellow. I mean, come on, who doesn’t love a yellow rain slicker or umbrella to chase the rainy blues away? If you’d prefer a different color palette, make sure you check out my Color Combination Library where you’re sure to find a combination you love!
- Balmy Blue: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic Gray: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Daffodil Delight: 1″ x 4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ and 2-1/2″ x 3″
- Fold the Balmy Blue cardstock in half at the score line to create you card base.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock inside the card.
- Optional: using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the Raindrops Embossing Folder, emboss the Basic Gray cardstock. Adhere to the front of the card.
- Stamp the sentiment on the left side of the Daffodil Delight strip of cardstock using Basic Gray ink. Adhere to the front of the card, about 1″ up from the bottom of the Basic Gray cardstock.
- Using the 2-1/2″ x 3″ piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the fox using Basic Gray ink. Color the fox in using the Dark Smoky Slate Blend marker.
- Color in the umbrella using the Dark Daffodil Delight Blend and his hat & rain coat using the Balmy Blue Light Blend.
- To finish, adhere the White cardstock to the card, just to the right of the stamped sentiment.
Supplies Used in this Project
Save this to your Pinterest board where you save those quick and easy cards.
Thanks for stopping by for today’s card tutorial! My goal is to help you make quick & easy greeting cards for all occasions. If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. I hope you’ll join me again for more cardmaking ideas!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit