If you need a Christmas Card you can make in minutes, this card is perfect for you! Featuring a simple design and 2 colors of ink that really pop, you can create a ton of these cards quickly and easily!
This is rapidly becoming one of my favorite stamp sets! Featuring outlined and graphic versions of Christmas sentiments, you can stamp the outlined word on a card front and use the masking technique to stamp each letter of the graphic version in different festive colors. Or try designing each letter of the outlined word with your favorite coloring technique. With so many combinations to try, you’ll be using this stamp set for years to come! Here’s how I made this quick and easy card.
- Basic White Cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ to create card base.
- Basic White Cardstock: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Fold the Basic White cardstock in half to create your base card.
- Using the 4″ mat of White cardstock, stamp the sentiments as shown in the sample using Black Memento ink.
- Add the jingle bell on top of the “N” using Real Red ink.
- Add the bow to the Jingle Bell using Black Memento ink.
- Adhere the mat to the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Like it? Pin It!
Be sure to pin this project to your card making boards on Pinterest if you like this project
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you are inspired to make simple handmade cards for friends this week! If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. Give this papercrafting tutorial a try 🙂 Check back soon for more card-making ideas!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2022 Holiday Catalog
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!