Create this elegant daisies handmade card using the Cheerful Daisies Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! You can create your own vibrant garden or an arrangement of daisies. This versatile set provides you with endless possibilities. If you enjoy clear and striking stamping, use the solid images that are ideal for speedy stamping in a single color. If you prefer adding intricate hues, use the open line-art images which are perfect for watercoloring. This set includes separate stamps for flowers, flower centers, leaves, and stems, allowing you to design personalized flowers. Complement your creation with a sentiment – be it for a birthday, a thank you note, a thoughtful gesture, or an apology – making this stamp set ideal for a variety of occasions.
Find this post helpful?
Share it on Pinterest
Go ahead and pin this image in your “favorites” board so you can find this when you need it!
How To Make This Card
- Bubble Bath Cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Moody Mauve Luster Paper: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Bubble Bath Soft Shimmer Paper: 1/2″ x 4″ (4 pieces)
- Very Vanilla: 3″ x 4-1/2″
- Very Vanilla: 1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- Fold the Bubble Bath cardstock in half at the scoreline and burnish well with the Bone Folder.
- Adhere the 4 strips of Bubble Bath Soft Shimmer Paper to the Moody Mauve Luster Paper as shown in the sample. Trim edges if necessary. Adhere to the front of the card.
- Using the 3″ x 4-1/2″ piece of Very Vanilla cardstock, stamp the Large Daisy and stem using Black Memento ink.
- Color in the stem and leaves using the Dark Lemon Lime Twist Blend.
- Color in the Daisy petals using the Light Bubble Bath Blend. Highlight using the Light Moody Mauve Blend.
- Color in center of Daisy using the Dark Moody Mauve Blend.
- Using the 1/2″ strip of Very Vanilla cardstock, stamp the sentiment using Moody Mauve ink.
- Take about 12″ of Linen Thread, fold in half and fold in half again. Adhere to the back of the sentiment strip (scotch tape or a Stampin’ Dimensional will work.)
- Adhere more Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the sentiment strip and adhere to the card front to finish.
This card looks difficult but actually comes together quickly thanks to the beautiful specialty papers (see below for more information) and the Stampin’ Blends Markers. Enjoy!
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out this papercrafting tutorial. I hope you are inspired to create and send cards. If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. I love sharing how to make cards here on the BZBStamper blog, and I can’t thank you enough for all of your support!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit