Unlock your creativity with the Timeless Charm Bundle by Stampin’ Up! This versatile bundle features beautiful floral images and die-cuts that can be used for any occasion. Discover endless possibilities as we guide you step-by-step to create stunning handmade cards that will leave a lasting impression. Express your style and bring timeless charm to your card-making endeavors.
Find this post helpful?
Share it on Pinterest
Now it’s your turn to make this project! Pin this to your favorite cardmaking Pinterest Board so you can find it quickly!
How To Make This Card
- Basic White Cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- In-Color Textured Paper (Parakeet Party): 4″ x 5-1/2″
- Bright & Beautiful Paper: 3-7/8″ x 5-1/2″
- Basic White Cardstock: 2″ x 2″ (for die-cutting)
- Fold the Basic White cardstock in half at the scoreline and burnish well with the Bone Folder.
- Run the Parakeet Party Textured Paper through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine cutting out 4 large open leaves and 8 small open leaves using the Timeless Charm Dies that come in the Bundle. NOTE: make sure you cut the leaves out of the center of the paper. Set the leaves aside for later use.
- Adhere the Bright & Beautiful paper onto the Parakeet Party paper from the previous step.
- Wrap 18″ of Parakeet Party Baker’s Twine around the bottom of the Parakeet Party mat and tie into a bow on the right side. Adhere the Parakeet Party paper to the front of the card.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the center of the 2″ scrap of Basic White cardstock using the Black Memento ink. Cut out using the 1-5/8″ circle die from the Stylish Shapes Dies.
- Using the 12 die-cut leaves from Step #2, adhere so the back of the sentiment circle as shown in the sample. Adhere the circle/leaves to the top of the card as shown in the sample to finish.
This card comes together easily thanks to the die-cuts and the Cut & Emboss Die-Cutting machine. This card will work in any color with any sentiment so it’s a very versatile design. Enjoy!
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you are inspired to create today, whether it is this simple and cute handmade card or another cardmaking project. My goal is to help you carve out some creative joy! If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. Keep checking back for more projects.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit