Get ready to tap into your creative side with this beautiful handmade Thank You Card using the Color & Contour Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! The Color & Contour Stamp Set is your ultimate way to infuse your papercrafting life with a burst of color! It offers an array of open-line floral art and abstract filler stamps, allowing you to dive into a world of creativity. Experiment with different coloring techniques like freehand watercoloring for a contemporary twist or use ink and sponge daubers to achieve that mesmerizing ombre floral effect. Get ready to unleash your imagination and paint the town colorful!
- Moody Mauve Cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White Cardstock: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (x2)
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Fold the Moody Mauve cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with the Bone Folder to create your card base.
- Adhere one of the 4″ x 5-1/4″ pieces of Basic White cardstock inside the card.
- Using the Largest Die from the Countryside Corners die set in the Countryside Corners Bundle, die-cut the Mossy Meadow cardstock using the Cut & Emboss Machine. Set aside.
- Place the Countryside Corners Stamp from the Bundle face up on your craft table. Ink up a Sponge Dauber using the Mossy Meadow ink pad and add ink to the ‘triple stitched’ image. Stamp onto the other piece of 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic White Cardstock. Run through the Cut & Emboss Machine and cut out using the appropriately sized die from the Bundle.
- Using the Moody Mauve ink pad, stamp the open flower in the lower left corner. Ink up the bold flower using the Moody Mauve ink pad, tap off 1-2 times on your scratch paper and stamp onto the previously stamped flower.
- Ink up the small “center” of the flower using Mossy Meadow Ink, tap off 1-2 times on your scratch paper and stamp in center of the flower.
- Ink up the large open leaf using Mossy Meadow ink and tap off 1-2 times on your scratch paper, stamp on the upper right of the flower. Repeat this process 3-4 times as desired (see sample for placement.)
- Using the Black Memento ink pad, stamp the sentiment onto the die-cut Basic White cardstock.
- Adhere the White cardstock to the Mossy Meadow die-cut from Step #3 and adhere to the center of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Pin this image below to your board for all those handmade thank you card ideas you have saved, so when you have an opportunity for a fun cardmaking session, you will be able to get right to the creative part!