Learn how to make this floral handmade thank you card using the Vertical Blooms stamp set by Stampin’ Up! This two-step stamp set makes it simple to make a quick and easy thank you card when you need one in a hurry! Express your gratitude in style!
Two-step stamp sets are my favorite type of Stampin’ Up! Sets . The two-step stamping process lets you layer images using different stamps from the set. It’s like building an image piece by piece. You might use one stamp to make the outline of a flower, and another stamp to color in the petals. When you put it all together, you get one detailed picture that looks like it pops off the page! You can also easily use different ink colors for each stamp. This gives your picture more color and detail than you’d get using just one stamp. Try two-step stamping to add more life and color to your papercrafting projects!
Find this post helpful?
Share it on Pinterest
Be sure to pin this project to your card-making boards on Pinterest if you like this project
How To Make This Card
- Old Olive Cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White Cardstock: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Berry Burst Cardstock: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Basic White Cardstock: 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Fold the Old Olive cardstock in half at the score line using your Bone Folder to create the card base.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock inside the card.
- Using the 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Basic White Cardstock, stamp the sentiment in Old Olive ink at the bottom of the cardstock, about 1″ over from the left side.
- Stamp the stem image to the left and the right of the sentiment using Old Olive Ink.
- Stamp the flower images above the stem images using Berry Burst ink. (Tip: to get the lighter color on some of the flowers I stamped one time after inking, and then stamped again without reinking the stamp.)
Easy Peasy! This card comes together quickly thanks to the two-step stamps. Two-Step Stamping provides a lot of color quickly and easily! So, who do you know who would love to receive this card?😊
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you are inspired to make simple handmade cards for friends this week! If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. Give this papercrafting tutorial a try 🙂 Check back soon for more card making ideas!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit