Dive into the world of card making with this Vertical Blooms Thank You Card tutorial. Unleash your creativity and learn how to use the Two-Step Stampin’ technique to create stunning dimensional cards that convey your heartfelt thanks. The Vertical Blooms Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! is perfect for creating beautiful and unique handmade cards that will leave a lasting impression.
- Basic White: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Pool Party: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Soft Shimmer Speciality Paper (Bubble Bath): 4” x 6”
- Basic White: 3” x 5”
- Fold the Basic White Cardstock in half to create your card base.
- Using the “leaves” image from the stamp set and the Pool Party ink pad, stamp the image 3 times up the left side and the right side of the Pool Party cardstock, reinking your stamp each time.
- Using the Bubble Bath ink pad, stamp the floral stamp onto the leave images, reinking the stamp each time.
- Run the Pool Party cardstock through the Cut & Emboss Machine using the Countryside Blossoms Embossing Folder.
- Cut about 18” of the Silver Trim and wrap it around the center of the Pool Party cardstock; tie it into a bow on the left side.
- Using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the Bubble Bath Shimmer paper, cut the largest die from the Nested Essentials Dies. Set aside.
- Using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the 3” x 5″ piece of Basic White cardstock, cut the next largest die from the Nested Essentials dies. Stamp the sentiment in the center of the die-cut using Bubble Bath ink.
- Adhere the White die-cut to the Bubble Bath Shimmer die-cut using adhesive. Adhere to the front of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- To finish, add 3 of the Lost Lagoon Tinsel Gems randomly onto the White Cardstock as shown in the sample.
Supplies Used in this Project
Pin this image below to your board for all those handmade thank you card ideas you have saved, so when you have an opportunity for a fun cardmaking session, you will be able to get right to the creative part!