How gorgeous is this Thank You Card featuring the Dainty Delight Bundle? If you’ve ever wanted to say ‘thank you’ in a way that’s more personal and heartfelt, then the Dainty Delight Stamp Set and coordinating dies will help you create a beautiful Thank You card that speaks volumes.
Stamp a single stem for a clean, minimalist look or mix it up with various images for a blooming expression of gratitude like we’ve done on this card. The deeply etched images ensure your thanks will be seen in every delicate detail. So, grab your set and let’s spread some appreciation the creative way!
By the way, don’t like these colors? No worries! Check out my Color Combination Library for a rainbow of possibilities!
How To Make This Card
Project Skill Level: Worker Bee
Worker Bee projects are designed for the crafter that has a bit more time and enjoys creating a handmade card that features a technique or tool. In many cases, a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is required for die-cutting and/or embossing.
- Basic White Cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic Gray Cardstock: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Basic White Cardstock: 1″ x 3-1/4″
- Petal Pink Cardstock: 2″ x 5″ (scrap for die-cutting)
- Calypso Coral Cardstock: 2″ x 3″ (scrap for die-cutting)
Get 5 Bee-utiful Exclusive Card Sketches in Your Inbox
Join our newsletter and receive a honey of a package of five quick & simple cards guaranteed to make your creativity buzz! Sign up now and let the goodness flow straight to your inbox!
- Fold the Basic White cardstock in half at the scoreline and burnish well with the Bone Folder.
- Run the Basic Gray cardstock through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine using the Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere to the front of the card.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the 1″ x 3-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock on the right side, using Calypso Coral ink. Adhere to the center of the large, lining up the right side to the edge of the Basic Gray cardstock.
- Using the scraps of Petal Pink and Calypso Coral cardstocks, run through the Cut & Emboss Machine using the Dainty Delight Dies. Cut out the large leaf stem from the Petal Pink cardstock and the flowers from the Calypso Coral Cardstock. Adhere all the pieces as shown in the sample using adhesive.
- To finish, add several of the Iridescent Rhinestones as desired.
Easy Peasy! This card comes together quickly thanks to the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. So, who do you know who would love to receive this card?😊