Looking for stamps that are easy to use and perfect for all-occasion cards? Check out this Nature’s Prints All-Occasion card using the Nature’s Prints Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! It includes an eclectic mix of organic and botanical imagery, and the ability to work well with coordinating products. This card also uses the Countryside Blossoms Embossing Folder, but it’s totally optional. It’s time to stamp your way to crafting happiness!
- Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White Cardstock: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (x2)
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock: 1-1/2″ x 4″
- Basic White Cardstock: 1-1/4″ x 4″
- Fold the Lemon Lime Twist cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with the Bone Folder to create your card base.
- Using one of the 4″ x 5-1/4″ pieces of Basic White cardstock, adhere to the inside of your card.
- Using the 2nd piece of 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic White cardstock, ink one of the fern images from the Nature’s Prints Stamp Set in Lemon LIme Twist and stamp in the top half of the cardstock. Stamp again without reinking your stamp. Using another stamp, ink with Parakeet Party and stamp, then stamp again without reinking. Taking a 3rd stamp, ink with Granny Apple Green, stamp again without reinking. repeat process until the entire top half of the white cardstock is stamped.
- Repeat the process of Step #2, except stamp the images “upside down” and at the bottom of the cardstock. Tip: see the sample for placement.
- OPTIONAL: run the stamped cardstock through the Cut & Emboss Machine using the Countryside Blossoms Embossing Folder.
- Adhere the White cardstock to the front of the card.
- Using the 1-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment in the center using Black Memento ink.
- Layer the White cardstock onto the Granny Apple Green cardstock and adhere to the center of the card to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Like this project? Be sure to pin it so you can easily find it again. It will take you right back here to all the details of the card.