Get ready to add some laughter to your cards with Stampin’ Up’s Silly Goose Stamp Set! Perfect for birthdays, friendship, or just because cards, this set has a simple outline style that is customizable with your favorite coloring technique. Pair it with some versatile paper and some pretty ribbon and you’ve got a fabulous card in just minutes! Let’s get silly and create something fun and beautiful!
- Bas.ic White Cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Bright & Beautiful paper: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Lost Lagoon Cardstock: 2-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ for die-cutting
- Basic White Cardstock: 2-1/2″ x 4″ for die-cutting
- Fold the Basic White cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with your bone folder.
- Wrap about 12″ of the Petal Pink ribbon around the Bright & Beautiful paper and tie into a bow on the right side. Adhere to the front of the card.
- Using the Cut & Emboss Machine, using the 2-1/2″ x 4″ die to cut the Lost Lagoon die-cut and the 1-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ die to cut the Basic White die-cut.
- Using the Basic White die-cut, stamp the goose image at the bottom of the die using Black Memento ink. Stamp the sentiment at the top of the die using the same ink.
- Using the Daffodil Delight Dark Blend, color in the Goose bill. Color in the hat and dots on the tube using the Dark Petal Pink Blend. Color in the flowers using the Light Petal Pink Blend. Color the Frog and leaves using the Light Shaded Spruce Blend.
- Adhere the Basic White die-cut to the Lost Lagoon die-cut and adhere to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Supplies Used in this Project
Get ready to add some laughter to your cards with Stampin’ Up’s Silly Goose Stamp Set! Perfect for birthdays, friendship, or just because cards, this set has a simple outline style that is customizable with your favorite coloring technique.