Discover the joy of card making with the vibrant Sweet Citrus Stamp Set. Create delightful, breezy designs perfect for any occasion. Let your imagination run wild with colorful fruit slices and bold patterns, and be the reason someone smiles today. Ready? Let’s get squeezing out some fabulous cards!
- Calypso Coral: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Bright & Beautiful Paper: 2-3/4” x 4”
- Parakeet Party: 3-1/8” x 3-7/8” and 2” x 3”
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4” (x3) and 3” x 3-3/4”
- Fold the Calypso Coral Cardstock in half to create your base card.
- Adhere one of the 4” x 5-1/4” pieces of Basic White cardstock inside your card.
- Using the second piece of 4” x 5-1/4” Basic White cardstock, run through the Cut & Emboss Machine using the Sweet Citrus Embossing Folder.
- Adhere the piece of Bright & Beautiful paper to the left side of the embossed White cardstock.
- Cut 5” of the Petal Pink Ribbon and wrap it around the seam in the center of the cardstock, adhering both ends to the back of the cardstock.
- Adhere the White cardstock to the front of the card.
- Using the last piece of 4” x 5-1/4” Basic White cardstock, ink up the outside of the 3 citrus images using Calypso Coral ink. Ink up the inside of the citrus image using the same image but tap off on your scratch sheet then stamp inside previously stamped outside image. Do this for all 3 citrus images, making sure you tap off once on your scratch sheet.
- Optional: using the Light Petal Pink Blend, color in the “rind” area of each citrus image.
- Run these 3 images through the Cut & Emboss Machine and cut out using the dies that come in the Sweet Citrus Hybrid Embossing Folder. Set aside.
- Using the 2” x 3” piece of Parakeet Party cardstock, stamp the double leaves 2 times using Lemon Lime Twist ink. Run through the Cut & Emboss Machine and cut out the leaves using the leaf die.
- Using the 3” x 3-3/4” piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment at the bottom center using the Lemon Lime Twist ink pad.
- Adhere the die-cut citrus and leaf images, tucking the leaves behind the citrus images.
- Adhere the White cardstock to the Parakeet Party cardstock and adhere to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere 3 of the Iridescent Pastel Gems in various sizes to the card to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Go ahead and pin this image in your “favorites” board so you can find this when you need it!