The Stampin’ Up! Something Fancy Bundle is perfect for creating handmade cards all year long. The dies coordinate beautifully with the all-occasion sentiments included in the stamp set, and you can other images for even more versatility!
- Calypso Coral: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Fancy Flora Paper: 4″ x 5-1/2″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ and 2″ x 3″ for die-cutting
- Starry Sky: 2″ x 3″ for die-cutting
- Fold the Calypso Coral cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with your bone folder to create the card base.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock on the inside of the card.
- Adhere the Designer Paper to the front of the card.
- Using the scrap of Starry Sky cardstock, cut out the label using the Something Fancy Dies from the Bundle; set aside.
- Using the scrap of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment in the center of the cardstock using Starry Sky ink. Cut out the sentiment using the smaller label die. Adhere onto the Starry Sky tag from the previous step using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut 12″-16″ of the Silver Elegant Trim and tie into a large bow, using a dot of glue to adhere it to the paper. Adhere the sentiment tag over the center of the bow using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- To finish, add 2-3 of the Opal Dots to the card as desired.
Supplies Used in this Project
Pin the image below to your board for all those handmade sympathy card ideas you have saved, so when you have an opportunity for a fun cardmaking session, you will be able to get right to the creative part!
Thanks for stopping by for today’s card tutorial! My goal is to help you make quick & easy greeting cards for all occasions. If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. I hope you’ll join me again for more card-making ideas!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2023 January-April Mini-Catalog
- Shop Sale-A-Bration (earn free items with a qualifying order!)
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!