Indulge in the nostalgia of sharing a milkshake with a loved one with the Share a Milkshake Bundle by Stampin’ Up! This delightful stamp and die set is perfect for creating heartfelt and charming handmade cards that capture the essence of a classic American diner. With its whimsical illustrations of milkshakes, straws, and retro fonts, this bundle brings a touch of retro charm to your papercrafting projects. Get ready to spread some sweet moments with a handmade card that will make your loved ones smile!
- Basic White: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2”
- Hello, Irresistible paper: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Calypso Coral: 2-1/2” x 5-1/4”
- Basic White: 2” x 3-3/4”
- Basic White: 1” x 2-1/2”
- Basic White: 2” x 2” scrap for cutting
- Fold the Basic White cardstock in half at the score line to create your card base.
- Run the Calypso Coral paper through the Cut & Emboss Machine using the Cross-Hatch Basics 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere to the center of the Hello, Irresistible paper.
- Wrap the Pool Party ribbon around the bottom of the Hello, Irresistible paper and tie into a knot, slightly to the right. Adhere the paper to the card front.
- Using the 2” x 3-3/4” piece of Basic White cardstock, ink up the bold glass image using Bermuda Bay ink, tap off once on your scratch paper and stamp at the bottom of cardstock. Ink up the coordinating glass image using the Bermuda Bay ink and, lining up the images, stamp over the previous glass image using full-strength ink. Adhere to the card front so that it is above the ribbon.
- Using the 2” scrap of Basic White Cardstock, ink up the ice cream image using Calypso Coral ink and stamp onto the cardstock. Stamp again without reinking. Cut out both images using your Paper Snips scissors. Adhere the first stamped image onto the 2nd stamped image, layering slightly. Adhere this layered piece to the top of the glass image using Stampin’ Dimensions.
- Using the 1” piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment using Bermuda Bay ink. Adhere to the front of the card as shown in the sample to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Now it’s your turn to give this card a try. Order your supplies and plan a fun afternoon of papercrafting 🙂.