Beautifully Happy Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up!
Add elegant floral appeal to your handmade cards using the Beautifully Happy Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! Available only during Sale-A-Bration with a qualifying $100 order, this stamp set is sure to be one you’ll reach for again and again!
View more stamped samples & inspiration here
- Orchid Oasis: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ for card base
- Fresh Freesia: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Fancy Flora Paper: 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Fold the Orchid Oasis cardstock in half at the score line, burnish well with your bone folder to create your card base.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the center of the Fresh Freesia cardstock using Orchid Oasis ink pad.
- Using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the Painted Labels dies, cut out the sentiment tag from the Fresh Freesia Cardstock. Set aside.
- Using the Soft Succulent ink pad, stamp the large floral image two times on the Fancy Flora paper as shown in the sample. Adhere the paper to the Fresh Freesia mat.
- Cut 5″ of the Ribbon and thread through the sentiment tag from Step #3. Adhere the ends of the ribbon on the back of the Fresh Freesia mat from the previous step. Adhere the Fresh Freesia mat to the card base to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Pin It For Later!
Now it’s your turn to give this card a try. Order your supplies and plan a fun afternoon of papercrafting 🙂.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you feel inspired to create and that you also feel you have all the info you need to make this card with these instructions. If you aren’t sure about something or would like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. I’m here to help!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit