DIY Handmade Card with an Easy Fun Fold Design
Get ready to unleash your creativity with my step-by-step guide on how to make a DIY handmade card with an easy fun fold design! Discover how to create a unique and eye-catching card that will impress your friends and loved ones. With clear instructions and helpful tips, you’ll be able to master this fun fold technique in no time. Join me on this crafting adventure and create a stunning handmade card that will make any occasion extra special!
View more stamped samples & inspiration here
- Night of Navy: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 1-1/4″ and 4-1/4″
- Regency Park Paper (Night of Navy floral design): 1-1/2″ x 5-1/4″
- Regency Park Paper (Night of Navy floral design): 2″ x 5-1/4″
- Regency Park Paper (Balmy Blue dots design): 1″ x 5-1/4″
- Basic White: 2-1/2″ x 5-1/4″
- Basic White: 1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- Fold the Night of Navy cardstock in half at the 4-1/4″ score line and burnish well with your Bone Folder. This is a “Valley” fold and will create your base card.
- Fold the Night of Navy cardstock “back” at the 1-1/4″ score line so that it creates a “Mountain” fold and burnish well with your Bone Folder.
- Adhere the 2″ x 5-1/4″ piece of the Regency Park Night of Navy floral design paper onto the top of the front of the card.
- Adhere the Regency Park Balmy Blue dots design paper onto the front flap that is folded up (so that it shows on the outside of the card front.) Use adhesive behind the 1-1/4″ flap so that it’s adhere to the front of the card.
- Adhere the 1-1/2″ piece of Regency Park Night of Navy floral design on the inside of the card, leaving a 1/8″ border along the bottom and sides.
- Adhere the 1-1/2″ piece of Basic White cardstock to the inside of the card so that it butts up against the top edge of the Night of Navy floral paper.
- Using the 1/2″ strip of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment using Night of Navy ink in the middle of the strip and then punch both ends with the Banners Pick A Punch.
- Adhere to the front of the card as shown in the sample using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Now it’s your turn to make this project! Pin this to your favorite cardmaking Pinterest Board so you can find it quickly!
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you are inspired to create today, whether it is this simple and cute handmade card or another cardmaking project. My goal is to help you carve out some creative joy! If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. Keep checking back for more projects.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit