Calling all fishing enthusiasts! Get ready to reel in the excitement with the Gone Fishing Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! Whether you want to create a personalized card for your favorite angler or celebrate a special occasion like Father’s Day or retirement, this set has you covered! Use the Two-Step stamping technique to add depth and dimension. Reel in compliments with your one-of-a-kind creations!
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Let’s Go Fishing Paper (fish pattern): 3″ x 5-1/2″
- Boho Blue Cardstock: 1′ x 5-1/2″
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock: 1-5/8″ x 2-3/4″
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 1-1/2″ x 2-1/4″
- Cut a 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock. Score at 4-1/4”; fold to create your card base.
- Cut a 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. Cut a ½” x 5-1/4” piece of Let’s Go Fishing Designer Paper. Adhere the Designer Paper to the bottom of the Very Vanilla cardstock and adhere to the inside of the card.
- Cut a piece of the Let’s Go Fishing Designer Paper at 3” x 5-1/2”. Adhere to the front of the card, about ¼” down from the top fold of the card.
- Cut a 1” x 5-1/2” piece of Boho Blue cardstock. Ink up the ‘wave’ stamp using Boho Blue ink, tap off once on your scratch paper, and stamp onto the Boho Blue cardstock. Repeat until the entire strip is stamped.
- Cut a 6” piece of the Natural Wavy Trim and adhere to the Boho Blue strip using glue dots to secure the ends at the back of the cardstock. Adhere to the bottom of the card front about ½” up from the bottom.
- Cut a 1-1/2” x 2-1/4” piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and a 1-5/8” x 2-3/8” piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock. Stamp the sentiment of choice onto the Very Vanilla cardstock using Mossy Meadow ink and adhere to the Mossy Meadow cardstock. Adhere to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere 3 of the Rustic Metallic Dots onto the card as desired to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Be sure to pin this project to your card-making boards on Pinterest if you like this project