It’s so easy to create DIY All-Occasion Cards with the Hey Chuck Bundle by Stampin’ Up! From farmyard fun to skateboarding chickens, this quirky set offers endless possibilities for crafters of all levels. This versatile bundle will help you unleash your creativity for birthdays, thank you’s, and more! Get your Hey Chuck! Bundle today and save 10% on your Bundle!
Find this post helpful?
Share it on Pinterest
Go ahead and pin this image in your “favorites” board so you can find this when you need it!
How To Make This Card
- Basic White Cardstock: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Blueberry Bushel Cardstock: 3-3/4” x 4-1/2”
- Blueberry Bushel Gingham Designer Paper: 1-1/2” x 5”
- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock: 2” x 2”
- Basic White Cardstock: 3” x 3-1/2” (2 pieces)
- Fold the 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” piece of Basic White cardstock in half at the 4-1/4” score line.
- Adhere the 3-3/4” x 4-1/2” piece of Blueberry Bushel cardstock and a 1-1/2” x 5” piece of Blueberry Bushel Gingham Designer Paper to the card front as shown in the sample.
- Using the Pumpkin Pie cardstock and the starburst die from the Hey Chuck dies, run through the Cut & Emboss Machine to die-cut. Set aside.
- Using one of the 3” x 3-1/2” pieces of Basic White Cardstock, stamp the large rooster and color it using the Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight, and Ivory Blends. Run through the Cut & Emboss Machine and die-cut using the Rooster die from the Bundle. Set aside.
- Using the other piece of white cardstock, stamp the sentiment at the top of the cardstock using Black Memento ink. Stamp the fence across the middle of the cardstock using the same ink. Stamp the skate board at the bottom of the cardstock using the same ink. Color in the fence and skateboard wheels using the Smoky Slate Blends. Color in the skateboard using the Pumpkin Pie Dark Blend. Use the Light Smoky Slate Blend to add a shadow underneath the Skate Board.
- Adhere the Pumpkin Pie starburst from Step #3 behind the upper left corner of the White cardstock and adhere to the card front.
- Adhere the rooster to the card front so that he stands on top of the skateboard to finish.
This card is so much fun thanks to the adorable stamped images, the fun Designer Paper and the Bundle dies that make quick work of any cutting you need to do! Who do you know who would love this card?
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out this papercrafting tutorial. I hope you are inspired to create and send cards. If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. I love sharing how to make cards here on the BZBStamper blog, and I can’t thank you enough for all of your support!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit