Create an easy Happy Birthday Card using the Queen Bee Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! This stamp set is incredibly versatile and can be used for a variety of occasions. You can use it to create handmade cards, scrapbook pages, and home décor projects. It’s also great for creating gifts for friends and family, such as framed prints or personalized stationery.
One of the best things about the Queen Bee Stamp Set is that it’s suitable for all skill levels. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced crafter, you’ll find it easy to use and get great results. The set includes clear photopolymer stamps, which make it easy to see where you’re stamping, and ensure that your images are crisp and clean.
- Basic White: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Sun Prints paper: 1-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Night of Navy:
- 1-5/8″ x 5-1/2″
- 2-5/8″ x 2-5/8″
- Basic White:
- 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- 1/2″ x 1-3/4″ (x2)
- Fold the Basic White cardstock at the score line, and burnish well with your Bone Folder for a crisp fold.
- Adhere the Sun Prints paper to the 1-5/8″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Night of Navy cardstock. Adhere to the front of the card.
- Using the Night of Navy ink pad, stamp the large bee onto the 2-1/2″ square of Basic White cardstock as shown in the sample.
- Adhere the White cardstock to the 2-5/8″ square of Night of Navy cardstock. Adhere to the right side of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the “happy” and “birthday” sentiments onto the 1/2″ strips of Basic White cardstock using Night of Navy ink. Adhere to the Sun Print paper, to the left of the Bee, slightly staggering the pieces as shown in the sample.