It’s never been easier to say thank you than with this simple Floral Thank You Card. Highlighted by the Thanks & Hello Embossing Folders, it’s easy to elevate your projects and give them some dimension and texture. Add gorgeous coloring using Stampin’ Up! Blends and you have a simple card that exudes elegance!
- Basic White: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White: 1-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ and 7/8″ x 1-3/4″
- Fresh Freesia: 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″
- Basic Black: 1-7/8″ x 2-7/8″
- Fold the Basic White cardstock in half at the score line to create your card base.
- Open the card base and run just the front of the cardstock through the Cut & Emboss machine using the Thanks Embossing Folder.
- Stamp the floral image onto the 1-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ Basic White cardstock using Memento Black ink. Color in the center of the large flower using the Dark Petal Pink Blends marker. Color in the remainder of the image using the Fresh Freesia Blends markers as desired.
- Layer the stamped cardstock onto the Basic Black cardstock and then onto the Fresh Freesia cardstock. Adhere to the left side of the card base, about 1/2″ from left side.
- Using the 7/8″ strip of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment using Memento Black ink and adhere to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Now it’s your turn to give this card a try. Order your supplies and plan a fun afternoon of papercrafting 🙂.