You’re going to love how easy it is to make this Heron Habitat Masculine Card featuring the Heron Habitat Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! Using a simple color combination, this card features small touches that add up to a card the guys in your life will love!
I love how this card turned out! I used a new color combination for me – Orchid Oasis, Starry Sky and Sahara Sand, which I thought was the perfect color combination for this masculine card! If you prefer a bolder color combination, make sure you check out my Color Combination Library
- Sahara Sand: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4″ and 1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- Orchid Oasis: 3-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Starry Sky: 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ and 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- Fold the Sahara Sand cardstock in half along the score line to create your card base.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock inside the card base.
- Using the Orchid Oasis cardstock, run through the Cut & Emboss Machine using the Stripes Embossing Folder. Adhere to the front of the card.
- Using the 2-1/2″ piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the marsh and sand images at the bottom of the cardstock using Crumb Cake ink.
- Stamp the small heron image on the “sand” image using Orchid Oasis ink. Adhere to the Starry Sky mat.
- Wrap the Crumb Cake Baker’s Twine 2 times around the Starry Sky mat as shown in the sample. Tie into a knot and loop between the Twine as shown in the sample.
- Adhere the Starry Sky cardstock to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using the 1/2″ strip of Sahara Sand cardstock, stamp the sentiment using the Orchid Oasis ink. Trim both ends at an angle and adhere above the stamp Heron using adhesive to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Like It? Pin It!
Be sure to pin this project to your card making boards on Pinterest if you like this project