Have you ever wanted to say ‘thank you’ in a way that’s more personal and heartfelt? It’s easy to create a beautiful handmade thank you card using the Dainty Delight Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! With these elegant stamps, you can create a beautiful handmade Thank You card that speaks volumes. Stamp a single stem for a clean, minimalist look or mix it up with various images for a blooming expression of gratitude. The deeply etched images ensure your thanks will be seen in every delicate detail. So, grab your set and let’s spread some appreciation the creative way!
Find this post helpful?
Share it on Pinterest
Save this to your Pinterest board where you save those quick and easy cards.
How To Make This Card
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Early Espresso Cardstock: 2-3/4” x 4-3/4”
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 2-1/2” x 4-1/2” and 3/4” x 2-1/2″
- Fold the Very Vanilla Cardstock in half at the score line.
- Run just the front of the card through the Cut & Emboss Machine and emboss using the Elegant Eucalyptus 3D Embossing Folder. Refold and burnish with Bone Folder for a crisp fold.
- Using the 2-1/2” piece of Very Vanilla cardstock, stamp the floral image using Black Memento ink. Color in the image using the Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight and Light Shaded Spruce Blends.
- Adhere the Vanilla cardstock to the Early Espresso cardstock and then adhere to front of card.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the 3/4” strip of Very Vanilla cardstock using Coastal Cabana ink.
- Cut 4” of ribbon and trim both ends. Adhere to the front of the card. Add the sentiment strip over the ribbon using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Easy Peasy! This card comes together quickly thanks to the Stampin’ Blends and the fun 3D Embossing Folder. So, who do you know who would love to receive this card?😊
Thanks for stopping by for today’s card tutorial! My goal is to help you make quick & easy greeting cards for all occasions. If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. I hope you’ll join me again for more card-making ideas!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit