It’s easy to make this quick handmade Thank You Card using the Happy Hedgehogs Stamp Set! Using pretty paper and the color palette of your choice makes this card come together in minutes!
You can literally make this pretty Thank You card in minutes! All you need is some cardstock, some pretty paper, and fun stamp set!
I started by using a quick & easy Card Sketch, Sketch #20 in my Card Sketch Library. Then I grabbed some pretty paper, in this case , the Sweet Symmetry Designer Paper, And finally, I highlighted the floral images using Watercolor Pencils. Doesn’t get much easier than that!
You can find the complete instructions on how I made this card below. Enjoy!
- Basic White: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” and 2-3/4” x 4”
- Sweet Symmetry Paper: 3-1/4” x 4-1/2”
1. Fold the Basic White cardstock in half.
2. Adhere the Sweet Symmetry Paper onto the center of the front of the card.
3. Cut 5” of the Ribbon and adhere to the center of the card, using adhesive just in the center of the card (where it will be covered by the 2nd piece of Basic White cardstock.
4. Using the 2-3/4” x 4” piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the floral image using Black Memento ink.
5. Using Black Memento ink, stamp the butterfly to the right of the floral image and the sentiment to the bottom right of the floral image.
6. Using the Flirty Flamingo and Crushed Curry Watercolor Pencils, color in the flowers and blend using the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to blend.
7. Optional: color in the leaves using the Granny Apple Green Watercolor Pencil and the Butterfly using the Cajun Craze Watercolor Pencil. Blend using the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.
8. Adhere the White Cardstock to the base card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Supplies Used on this Project
Like this project? Be sure to pin it so you can easily find it again. It will take you right back here to all the details of the card.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Download the 2022 Spring Occasions Catalog
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to give this card sketch idea a try and mail it to a friend who is celebrating something! It’s so fun to make a card but it’s even more fun to send! #makeacardsendacard