Embrace taco fun with the Taco Fiesta Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! Get ready to host a taco-themed crafting party and make unforgettable smiley-faced food cards. It’s time to spice up your crafting adventures – and I’ll show you how!
As a papercrafter, I know that color is the key to creating pretty projects. In today’s project, I’m sharing a project featuring this fun cardmaking color combination that will ignite your creativity and take your cards to the next level! I wanted a bright card with a true pop of color, so I chose the fun color combination of Coastal Cabana, Poppy Parade and Daffodil Delight. Such pretty colors together!
Whether you’re a fan of bold and bright or soft and soothing hues, our color inspiration will spark your imagination and help you design stunning cards that stand out. Discover the endless possibilities of color and unlock your cardmaking potential by visiting my Color Combination Library. There’s something for everyone!
- Coastal Cabana: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Poppy Parade: 2-3/4″ x 5″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Basic White: 2-1/2″ x 3-3/4″
- Basic White: 1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- Fold the Coastal Cabana cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with your bone folder.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock inside your card.
- Adhere the Poppy Parade cardstock at an angle on the front of your card.
- Using the 2-1/2″ X 3-3/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the chili pepper randomly over the cardstock using Black Memento ink.
- Using the Old Olive Watercolor Pencil, color in all of the stems.
- Using the Daffodil Delight Watercolor Pencil, color in all of the chili’s.
- Using the Real Red Watercolor Pencil, shade the top of the chili peppers.
- Using the Pumpkin Pie Watercolor Pencil, add shading from the Real Red Watercolor Pencil halfway down the chili.
- Optional: blend the pencils using a Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush.
- Using the 1/2″ strip of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment onto the strip using Black Memento ink.
- Cut the right side of the sentiment at an angle using your scissors and adhere the strip to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Save this to your Pinterest board where you save those quick and easy cards.