It’s easy to make this Happy Birthday Card using the Wildflower Path Stamp Set! Using pretty paper and a fun color palette makes this card come together in minutes!
This card was so easy to make, thanks to a simple card sketch (Sketch #5 from my Card Design Library) and a fun color combination:
If this color combination is not what you’re looking for, I have many you can choose from in my Color Combination Library. Check it out!
The best part about this card is that I stamped right onto the Heart & Home Designer Paper – super simple and because the Wildflower Path is a two-step stamp set, it made it so easy to stamp!
Not familiar with Two-Step Stamps? In a nutshell, it means that stamps that are usually one image (i.e., stems and flower) are on two separate stamps so that you can quickly stamp the images in different colors. That’s the case with the Wildflower Path stamp set, which has become one of my favorites stamp sets! Here’s how I made this card:
- Basic White: 4-¼” x 11”, scored at 5-½” and ½” x 2-¾”
- Calypso Coral: 4” x 5-½”
- Heart & Home Paper: 3-¾” x 5-½”
- Fold the 4-1/4” x 11” Basic White cardstock in half to create your base card.
- Adhere the Calypso Coral cardstock to the base card.
- Using the Heart & Home Designer Paper, stamp the “grass” along the bottom using the Old Olive ink pad. Stamp the longer stems randomly using the same ink.
- Using the Flirty Flamingo ink pad, stamp the stem of flowers onto the stems as desired.
- Adhere the Designer Paper to the base card.
- Using the 1/2” strip of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment using Flirty Flamingo ink.
- Adhere the sentiment strip at the top right of the base card using Stampin’ Dimensionals (I lined up the right edge of the sentiment strip with the edge of the Designer Paper.)
- To finish, add 2 or 3 of the Brass Butterfly Embellishments as desired.
Supplies Used on this Project
Pin the image below to your board for all those handmade birthday card ideas you have saved so when you have an opportunity for a fun cardmaking session you will be able to get right to the creative part!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed this papercrafting tutorial. If you have a question or if I can help you with anything, please leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you!