Are you ready to make a birthday card that truly stands out? Look no further than this colorful handmade Birthday Card featuring the Best Day stamp set by Stampin’ Up! This stamp set is perfect for creating a handmade card that will make someone’s special day even more memorable.
One of the highlights of the Best Day stamp set is the adorable cake with candles image. This versatile stamp allows you to create a festive and fun birthday card that will surely bring a smile to the recipient’s face. Stamp the cake image onto high-quality cardstock and color it in with your favorite markers, colored pencils, or watercolors for a personalized touch. The possibilities are endless, and you can let your creativity shine with this versatile stamp set.
- Parakeet Party: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Basic White: 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Fold the Parakeet Party in half at the score line to create your card base.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock inside your card.
- Using the 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the cake image using Black Memento Ink.
- Color in the image using the Granny Apple Green, Gorgeous Grape, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Coastal Cabana, and Early Espresso watercolor pencils.
- If desired, blend the watercolor pencils using the Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush to add a bit of sparkle!
- Adhere the White cardstock to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Pin this image below to your board for all those handmade birthday card ideas you have saved, so when you have an opportunity for a fun cardmaking session, you will be able to get right to the creative part!