Need a quick handmade card for a friend? How about this cheery card featuring the Warm Welcome Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up? This card has lots of little touches that make it perfect for that very special friend!
- Granny Apple Green: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Tea Boutique paper: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Basic White: 3″ x 4″
- Granny Apple Green: 3/4″ x 2″
- Basic White: 1/2″ x 1-3/4″
- Fold the Granny Apple Green cardstock in half at the scoreline, burnishing well with your bone folder to create your card base.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic White paper inside the card.
- Using the Black Memento Ink Pad, stamp the “hello” randomly onto the Tea Boutique paper as desired. Adhere to front of the card.
- Using the 3″ x 4″ piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the door using Black Memento ink.
- Stamp the “arm/floral bouquet image inside the doorway (see picture below for placement) using Black Memento ink. Color the flowers using the Calypso Coral Watercolor Pencil, the hand using the Early Espresso Watercolor Pencil, the shirt using the Daffodil Delight Watercolor Pencil and finally color in the leaves using the Old Olive Watercolor Pencil. (Note: for the leaves, I used a combination of the Old Olive and Daffodil Delight Pencils so that the green was a bit brighter.)
- Blend the watercolor pencils using the Wink of Stella Glitter Pen.
- Adhere the White cardstock to the center of the card front.
- Using the 1/2″ strip of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment using Black Memento ink. Adhere to the 3/4″ strip of Granny Apple Green cardstock and then adhere to the card.
- To finish, add one of the Brushed Metallic Dots onto the door to look like a door knob.
Supplies Used in this Project
Like this project? Be sure to pin it so you can easily find it again. It will take you right back here to all the details of the card.