This Nature’s Prints Happy Birthday Card is so easy to make, but the recipient will think it took you hours! With just 2 ink pads and a gorgeous embossing folder, you can make a lot of these cards in a hurry. Let me show you how!
- Basic White: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Soft Sea Foam: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Basic White: 3-1/4″ x 4-3/4″
- Soft Sea Foam: 3/4″ x 3-1/4″
- Fold the Basic White cardstock in half at the scoreline and burnish well with your Bone Folder to create your card base.
- Using the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Soft Sea Foam cardstock, run through the Cut & Emboss Machine using the Fern 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere to the front of the card.
- Using the 3-1/4″ x 4-3/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the large fern using the Soft Sea Foam ink pad.
- Using the smaller fern, stamp onto the previously stamped fern using Calypso Coral ink pad. Adhere to the card front.
- Using the Soft Sea Foam ink pad, stamp the sentiment onto the 3/4″ Soft Sea Foam cardstock. “Flag notch” the right side of the cardstock using your scissors.
- Adhere the sentiment strip to the front of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals, lining up the left edge with the edge of the embossed Soft Sea Foam mat.
- To finish, add 2 of the Elegant Faceted Gems to the left side of the sentiment strip.
Supplies Used in this Project
Now it’s your turn to make this project! Pin this to your favorite cardmaking Pinterest Board so you can find it quickly!