Handmade Card Using The Plentiful Plants Stamp Set
Any friend would love to receive this handmade card using the Plentiful Plants Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! With its brick embossed background, fun colors, and lots of die-cut details, this card is sure to please!
View more stamped samples & inspiration here
I needed a cheery card for a friend who is going through a tough time and since she loves plants, I thought this would be a perfect card to send it. Since I wanted a card that would brighten up her mailbox, I went with the bright, bold colors of Mango Melody, Bermuda Bay and Garden Green. If you’d prefer a softer color palette, make sure you check out my Color Combination Library, where you’re sure to find a color combination you’ll love!
- Mango Melody: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Basic White: 3″ x 4″
- Bermuda Bay: 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″
- Basic White: 2″ x 4″ (for die-cutting)
- Gray Granite: 2″ x 4″ (for die-cutting)
- Fold the Mango Melody cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with your Bone Folder to create the card base.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock inside the card.
- Using the Mango Melody ink pad, stamp the large leaf image around the left and bottom of the card front.
- Using the Brick and Mortar 3D Embossing folder and the Cut & Emboss Machine, emboss the 3″ x 4″ piece of Basic White cardstock. Adhere to the Bermuda Bay cardstock and adhere to center of card front.
Supplies Used in this Project
Like this project? Be sure to pin it so you can easily find it again. It will take you right back here to all the details of the card.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. Be sure to give this card sketch idea a try and mail it to a friend who is celebrating something! It’s so fun to make a card, but it’s even more fun to send! #makeacardsendacard
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit