Make this Quick and Easy DIY Floral Card using the Irresistible Blooms Stamp Set. Perfect for any occasion, this card comes together quickly using one 2 colors. You can make multiples of this card in just minutes! Let me show you how.
- Basic White: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Night of Navy: 4″x 5″
- Crushed Curry: 3-3/4″ x 4-3/4″
- Basic White: 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″
- Basic White: 1/2″ x 1-1/2″
- Fold the Basic White cardstock in half at the score line and crease well with your Bone Folder.
- Adhere the Crushed Curry Cardstock to the Night of Navy cardstock and adhere to the card front.
- Using the Night of Navy ink pad, stamp the small leaves around the edge of the 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ Basic White cardstock, reinking the stamp each time.
- Stamp the large flower in the lower left corner of the card using Night of Navy ink.
- Color in the flower using the Daffodil Delight Blends Markers.
- Using the 1/2″ strip of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment using Night of Navy ink. Use scissors to “flag notch” both ends and adhere to the lower right corner of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals. to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Like this project? Be sure to pin it so you can easily find it again. It will take you right back here to all the details of the card.