This Timeless Charm Card Tutorial will show you how to create this quick and easy handmade card featuring the Timeless Charm Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! This stamp set features stunning floral images that can be stamped in a variety of colors. These versatile stamps are perfect for all occasions. Use them to create delightful bouquets, embellishments, or mix and match for endless possibilities. Experience their beauty and bring your projects to life!
Find this post helpful?
Share it on Pinterest
Save this to your Pinterest board where you
save those quick and easy cards.
How To Make This Card
- Crumb Cake Cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (2 pieces)
- Crumb Cake Cardstock: 3/4″ x 4″
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 1/2″ x 4″
- Fold the Crumb Cake cardstock in half at the scoreline and burnish well with the Bone Folder.
- Adhere one of the 4″ x 5-1/4″ pieces of Very Vanilla cardstock inside the card.
- Using 2 different floral images, stamp randomly using Pumpkin Pie and Petal Pink inks, re-inking between each stamping. Turn the stamp in the other direction and repeat process (see sample for placement.)
- Using 2 different leaf images, stamp randomly using the Soft Sea Foam and Old Olive inks. Turn the stamp in the other direction and repeat process (see sample for placement.)
- Adhere the Very Vanilla mat to the front of the card.
- Using the 1/2″ strip of Very Vanilla cardstock, stamp the sentiment in the center using Old Olive ink. Adhere to the 3/4″ Crumb Cake cardstock strip and then adhere to center of card to finish.
The colors and elegant images used on this card make it not only easy to create, but this card comes together quickly. This card sketch is perfect for experienced and new papercrafters alike!
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out this papercrafting tutorial. I hope you are inspired to create and send cards. If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. I love sharing how to make cards here on the BZBStamper blog, and I can’t thank you enough for all of your support!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit