Make a 5 Minute Card Using Hello Irresistible Paper by Stampin’ Up! If you need a card in a hurry, give this one a try! Using the gorgeous Hello Irresistible paper and the Irresistible Blooms stamp set by Stampin’ Up!, you’ll have a perfect handmade greeting card for any occasion! Let me show you how easy this card is to create!
I loved the colors in this paper so much, that I used 3 for my color combination for this card: Soft Sea Foam, Blushing Bride and So Saffron! If you’d like something brightest, make sure you check out my Color Combination Library for more creative inspiration!
- Soft Sea Foam: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Blushing Bride: 3-3/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Hello, Irresistible paper: 3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Basic White: 1=1/4″ x 2-1/2″
- Fold the Soft Sea Foam cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with your Bone Folder.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock inside the card.
- Adhere the Hello, Irresistible paper onto the Blushing Bride paper.
- Cut 4″ of the White Frayed Ribbon and adhere to the Hello, Irresistible paper. Trim edges with your scissors.
- Cut 3-3/4″ of the Petal Pink ribbon and cut both edges at an angle. Adhere to the center of the White ribbon, adding adhesive only in the center.
- Adhere the Blushing Bride cardstock to the card front.
- Using the 1-1/4″ x 2-1/2″ piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment using the Daffodil Delight ink pad. Adhere to the card front, in the center of the Ribbon, using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- To finish, add several of the Loose Frosted Dots in various sizes using Mini Glue Dots to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Be sure to pin this project to your card-making boards on Pinterest if you like this project.