Rhino-Themed Thinking of You Card
When it comes to expressing heartfelt emotions, there’s nothing quite like a handmade card. And if you’re looking for a unique and adorable way to let someone know you’re thinking of them, look no further than this rhino-themed thinking of you card. This charming card features the Rhino Ready stamp set by Stampin’ Up!, and its images will capture the hearts of your loved ones.
View more stamped samples & inspiration here
Why Choose a Rhino-Themed Card? Rhinos are known for their strength, resilience, and gentle nature, making them a perfect symbol of thoughtfulness and care. Incorporating one of the Rhino Ready stamp set images into your thinking of you card adds a touch of uniqueness and charm. This cute card will surely put a smile on the recipient’s face, brightening their day and letting them know you care.
- Starry Sky: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside card)
- Old Olive: 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Basic White: 2″ x 3-3/4″
- Fold the Starry Sky cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with your Bone Folder to create your card base.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock inside your card.
- Using the 2″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the Rhino using Black Memento ink. Color in the Rhino using the Starry Sky Blends.
- Stamp the sentiment above the Rhino using the Starry Sky ink pad.
- Using the Cut & Emboss Machine, run the Old Olive cardstock through using the Fern 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere the stamped Basic White cardstock from Step #3 to the Old Olive cardstock as shown in the sample.
- Adhere the Old Olive cardstock to the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Save this to your Pinterest board where you save those quick and easy cards.
Thanks for stopping by for today’s card tutorial! My goal is to help you make quick & easy greeting cards for all occasions. If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. I hope you’ll join me again for more cardmaking ideas!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit