Make this Elegant Handmade Floral Card using the Irresistible Blooms Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! Featuring gorgeous floral designs and sentiments in an elegant font, it’ll be easy to send family and friends heartfelt cards.
- Very Vanilla: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Naturally Gilded Specialty Paper (gold): 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Gold Foil: 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- Very Vanilla scrap: 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- Fold the Very Vanilla cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with your Bone Folder to create a crisp fold.
- Using the speckle stamp from the set and the Blackberry Bliss ink pad, stamp the speckle multiple times on the left side of the card front, re-inking the stamp each time.
- Using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the circle die from the Irresistible Blooms Dies that come in the Bundle, cut out a circle in the upper left corner of the Naturally Gilded Specialty paper. Adhere to the card front.
- Using the Blackberry Bliss ink pad, stamp the sentiment through the circle on the upper right side of the circle. Be careful to not stamp onto the specialty paper.
- Using the 2-1/2″ scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock, stamp the large flower using Blackberry Bliss ink.
- Using the scrap of stamped Vanilla and the Gold Foil, run through the Cut & Emboss Machine and cut out the flower and 2 large plus oe small open leaf using the dies that come in the Bundle.
- Adhere the leaves around the circle as shown in the sample using dots of glue at the bottom of each leaf.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals adhere the flower to the leaves to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Go ahead and pin this image in your “favorites” board so you can find this when you need it!