Make a statement with the Queen Bee Bundle by Stampin’ Up! Featuring bold, intricate designs, this versatile set is perfect for handmade cards, scrapbooking, and other creative projects. Plus, you can get a free tutorial on our blog and learn how to create beautiful bee-themed cards with this set. Add some honeycomb-inspired charm to your designs and make something unique with the Queen Bee Bundle today!
- Basic White: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ and 4″ x 4″ for die-cutting
- Sahara Sand: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Balmy Blue: 4″ x 4″ for die-cutting
- Regency Park Paper (Navy Pattern): 3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Regency Park Paper (Balmy Blue Pattern): 1/2″ x 3″
- Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, and Fine Shimmer Paper: 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ scraps for die-cutting
- Fold the Basic White cardstock in half to create your base card.
- Run the Sahara Sand cardstock through the Cut & Emboss Machine using the Hive 3D Embossing Folder; adhere to front of card.
- Using the 4″ x 4″ pieces of Balmy Blue and Basic White cardstock, run through the Cut & Emboss Machine using the approximately 3″ circle and scallop circle dies.
- Using the 3″ Basic White circle, stamp the “happy” on the right side of the circle using Soft Suede Ink. Stamp the “antique” words on the left side of the circle using Crushed Curry ink. Stamp the floral image over the Crushed Curry words using Sahara Sand ink.
- Adhere the Basic White circle to the Balmy Blue scallop circle and adhere to the front of the card.
- Adhere the smaller piece of Regency Park paper to the larger piece and then adhere to the front of the card so that it slightly overlaps the bottom of the die-cut circles.
- Using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the Queen Bee dies, cut out the bold bee from the Soft Suede scrap, the detailed bee from the Gold Fine Shimmer Paper and the large and small flowers from the Crushed Curry cardstock.
- Adhere the detailed bee to the bold bee using small dots of adhesive. Adhere to the card above the sentiment.
- Adhere the 2 flowers onto the Regency Park paper as shown in the sample. Add a large and small Milk Dot gem to the center of each flower.
- To finish, tie a bow using the Linen Thread and adhere to the card as shown in the sample.
Supplies Used in this Project
Pin For Later!
Now it’s your turn to make this project! Pin this to your favorite cardmaking Pinterest Board so you can find it quickly!