Country Bouquet Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up!
The Country Bouquet Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! is perfect for any occasion. This easy-to-use set includes all the supplies you need to make stunning greeting cards. Get creative and express yourself with our one-of-a-kind stamps and ink. I even have a free tutorial for you to provide you with some extra guidance. Get your Stampin’ Up! Country Bouquet Stamp Set today and get crafting!
View more stamped samples & inspiration here
- Petal Pink: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Country Gingham Paper (Balmy Blue): 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″
- Country Gingham Paper (Petal Pink): 3/4″ x 3″
- Country Floral Lane Paper: 4″ x 4″
- Basic White:
- 4″ x 5-1/4″
- 3″ x 4″
- Fold the Petal Pink cardstock in half to create your card base.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock inside your card.
- Adhere the 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ piece of Balmy Blue Country Gingham paper to the front of your card.
- Adhere the 3/4″ strip of Petal Pink Country Gingham paper to the bottom of the 3″ x 4″ Basic White cardstock.
- Using the Balmy Blue ink pad, stamp the sentiment just above the strip of Petal Pink paper.
- Using the Country Bouquet Punch, punch out 2 of the large hearts and 1 of the small hearts from the Country Floral Lane Paper. TIP: If you don’t have the punch, stamp the appropriate heart images onto the back of the Country Lane Paper – stamping off 1 time on your scratch paper before stamping. Cut out the stamped images using your scissors – they will be backwards from what you see on the sample but no one will know!
- Adhere 2 of the hearts onto the card using adhesive; adhere the 2nd large heart using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Wrap 15″ of White Baker’s Twine around the Petal Pink paper and tie into a bow. Adhere to the front of the card to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Pin It For Later!
Now it’s your turn to make this project! Pin this to your favorite cardmaking Pinterest Board so you can find it quickly!
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you are inspired to create today, whether it is this simple and cute handmade card or another cardmaking project. My goal is to help you carve out some creative joy! If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. Keep checking back for more projects.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2023 January-April Mini-Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!