This Thanks a Bunch Easter Card, using the Thanks A Bunch and Celebrate You stamp sets by Stampin’ Up, is perfect for making a one-of-a-kind handstamped greeting card. One of the best things about the “Thanks A Bunch” set is that it’s suitable for all skill levels. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced crafter, you’ll find it easy to use and get great results. The set includes clear photopolymer stamps, which make it easy to see where you’re stamping, and ensure that your images are crisp and clean.
I love any stamp set that is Two-Step Stamping. If you’re unfamiliar with this term, it basically means that stamps that are usually one image (i.e., carrot and stems) are on two separate stamps so that you can quickly stamp the images in different colors. That’s the case with the Thanks A Bunch stamp set, which is so easy to use.
I wanted a whimsical soft color combination for this card, so I chose this color combination. I know it’s an unusual color combination for carrots, but I think it works! If you prefer a more “normal” color combination, make sure you check out my Color Combination Library, which has lots of different ideas for you!
- So Saffron: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Pear Pizzazz: 3-3/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Basic White:
- 4″ x 5-1/4″
- 3-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- 2″ x 3″ (for die-cutting)
- Fold the So Saffron cardstock in half to create your card base.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock inside the card.
- Adhere the Pear Pizzazz cardstock to the front of card.
- Using the 3-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the large bold carrot image upside down on the left side of the cardstock using Blushing Bride ink. Clean stamp and repeat, using the Highland Heather ink pad. Clean stamp and stamp again using the Pool Party ink pad. Repeat the process as needed.
- Using the appropriate ink pad color. stamp the large carrot detailed stamp over the previous carrot images.
- Using Pear Pizzazz ink, stamp the carrot stems/tops as shown in the sample. Adhere the White cardstock to the front of the card.
- Stamp the sentiment stamp using Black Memento ink onto the 2″ x 3″ scrap of Basic White cardstock. Run through the Cut & Emboss Machine using the tag die from the Queen Bee Dies.
- Adhere a strip of adhesive to the back of the tag and add about 12″ of the Ribbon, going back and forth to create “loops”. Secure with Stampin’ Dimensionals and adhere to the front of the card.
- Adhere 2-3 of the Iridescent Gems as desired on the card to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Like this project? Be sure to pin it so you can easily find it again. It will take you right back here to all the details of the card.