This Nature’s Prints Thinking of You card is perfect for those occasions when you need a card in a hurry – but it looks like it took some major effort! Thanks to the gorgeous color palette, combined with the beautiful Stitched Whimsy Dies, you have a card worthy of any occasion.
There are so many things to love about this card, but what pulls it all together is the neutral color combination of Sahara Sand, Night of Navy and that pop of Parakeet Party! If you’d like to try a different color palette, make sure you jump on over to my Color Combination Library and you’re sure to find something you’ll love!
- Sahara Sand: 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (x2)
- Basic White: 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″
- Fold the Sahara Sand cardstock in half at the score line and use your Bone Folder to crease well to create your card base.
- Adhere one of the 4″ x 5-1/4″ pieces of Basic White cardstock inside the card.
- Using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the large rectangle from the Stitched With Whimsy Dies, die-cut the other 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock.
- Using the 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment in the lower center of the cardstock using Night of Navy ink.
- Stamp the fern image randomly in the corners of the cardstock using Night of Navy ink. Clean your stamp well and ink the fern using Parakeet Party ink, tap off once on your scrap paper and then stamp randomly between the other ferns. Repeat 2 more times as desired, stamping off the Parakeet Party ink each time.
- Ink up the “blob” stamp and stamp once off the edge of the cardstock and stamp again without reinking. Repeat as desired.
- Optional: run the stamped cardstock through the Cut & Emboss Machine and use the smaller Stitched With Whimsy die to frame the sentiment. You can also die-cut the medium-sized frame around the edges if desired.
- Adhere the stamped mat to the card front using adhesive to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Pin It For Later
Now it’s your turn to make this project! Pin this to your favorite cardmaking Pinterest Board so you can find it quickly!