It’s so easy to create this quick and easy handmade Valentine’s Day card using the Celebrate with Tags Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! This is absolutely a card you can make in 5 minutes or less! Let me show you how!
- Sweet Sorbet: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Basic White: 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Basic White: 1″ x 2″ scrap
- Fold the Sweet Sorbet cardstock in half at the score line and burnish with your Bone Folder to create your card base.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic White cardstock inside the card.
- Using the 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Basic White Cardstock, stamp the hearts image using Sweet Sorbet ink. Stamp again next to that image without reinking your stamp. (This is also known as “second generation” stamping.) Repeat one more time.
- Wrap the Sweet Sorbet Metallic Ribbon two times around the cardstock, as shown in the sample below, and tie into a bow.
- Adhere the Basic White cardstock onto the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- On the 1″ scrap of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment using Memento Black ink. Cut out using your paper snip scissors and adhere below the ribbon bow using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Like it? Pin It!
Be sure to pin this project to your card-making boards on Pinterest if you like this project