Irresistible Blooms Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up!
Transform any project into a work of floral art with the Irresistible Blooms Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up! Featuring classic flower designs with a modern twist, this set will add a romantic charm to any paper crafting project. With the easy-to-grip mount and intricate details, you can create one-of-a-kind cards, scrapbook pages, and more. Make your paper creations bloom with the Irresistible Blooms stamp set from Stampin’ Up!
View more stamped samples & inspiration here
- Basic White: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White: 2-1/2″ x 4″
- Basic White: 1-1/2″ x 4″
- Basic White: 2″ x 2″ (for die-cutting)
- Evening Evergreen: 1-3/4″ x 4″
- Hello, Irresistible paper: 1-1/2″ x 4″
- Hello, Irresistible paper: 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ (for die-cutting)
- Fold the Basic White cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with your Bone Folder for a crisp fold.
- Using the Cut & Emboss Machine, run the 2-1/2″ x 4″ piece of Basic White cardstock through the Machine using the Floral Embossing Folder from the Basics set of Embossing Folders. Adhere to the White card base with a 1/8″ border at the top and both sides.
- Adhere the 1-1/2″ x 4″ piece of Hello, Irresistible paper at the bottom of the White card base with a 1/8″ border at the bottom and both sides.
- Run the 1-1/2″ x 4″ piece of Basic White cardstock through the Cut & Emboss Machine using the Cross-Hatch Embossing Folder from the Basics set of Embossing Folders. Adhere to the strip of Evening Evergreen cardstock and adhere to the front of the card so that it overlaps the other 2 pieces of paper.
- Using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the 1-7/8″ square die from the Stylish Shapes Dies, cut out the square from the 2-1/4″ square of Hello, Irresistible paper. Set aside.
- Using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the 1-1/2″ square die from the Stylish Shapes Dies, cut out the square from the 2″ piece of Basic White cardstock. Stamp the “hello” using Evening Evergreen ink (see sample for placement.) Ink up the 3-leaf image with Evening Evergreen ink, tape off lightly once on your scrap paper and stamp above the “hello” as shown in the sample.
- Adhere the White die-cut square to the Hello, Irresistible die-cut square and adhere to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- To finish, add 2 of the small Pretty Peacock Frosted Dots using Mini-Glue Dots.
Supplies Used in this Project
Pin this image below to your board for all those handmade greeting card ideas you have saved, so when you have an opportunity for a fun cardmaking session, you will be able to get right to the creative part!
Thanks for stopping by for today’s card tutorial! My goal is to help you make quick & easy greeting cards for all occasions. If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. I hope you’ll join me again for more card-making ideas!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit