Taco Fiesta Birthday Card
Tacos, giggles, and stamps – that’s what this Taco Fiesta Birthday card is all about! It uses Stampin’ Up!’s Taco Fiesta Stamp Set, perfect for celebrating a multitude of occasions! Level up your crafting game and explore the world of cute and hilarious taco-themed stamps. Perfect for birthdays, parties, and just because you love tacos! (And who doesn’t love tacos? 😃)
View more stamped samples & inspiration here
For this card, I wanted something fun and joyous, so I grabbed and Bright & Beautiful Designer Paper to see what colors caught my eye. I loved the combination of Fresh Freesia, Azure Afternoon, and Old Olive so that’s what I went with! If you’d prefer something a little more subtle, make sure you check out my Color Combination Library, where you’re sure to find a color combo you’ll love!
- Fresh Freesia Cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside card)
- Basic White: 3/4″ x 1-3/4″ and 2″ x 2″
- Bright & Beautiful Paper: 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ and 1″ x 3-1/4″
- Fold the Fresh Freesia cardstock in half and crease well with your bone folder to create the card base.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock inside the card.
- Adhere the 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ piece of Bright & Beautiful Paper to the center of the card. Adhere the 1″ piece of the Bright & Beautiful paper to the bottom of the previous piece of paper.
- Using the 3-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment using Azure Afternoon ink. adhere to the front of the card as shown in the sample.
- Using the 2″ scrap of Basic White cardstock, stamp the bowl and the avocado twice using Black Mememnto ink. Color in using the Blends. Note: for the avocado pit, use the Color Lifter to remove some of the color in the center.
- Cut out the bowl and avocados using your Paper Snips Sicssors. Adhere to the card desired using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Pin this image below to your board for all those handmade birthday card ideas you have saved, so when you have an opportunity for a fun cardmaking session, you will be able to get right to the creative part!
Thanks for stopping by for today’s card tutorial! My goal is to help you make quick & easy greeting cards for all occasions. If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. I hope you’ll join me again for more card-making ideas!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit