Easy 5 Minute Card Anyone Can Make
If you need a handmade greeting card in a hurry, this easy 5 minute card is one that anyone can make! All you need are some stamps, ink and paper!
View more stamped samples & inspiration here
I love it when a card looks like it takes hours to make but in actually only takes minutes! This card comes together so quickly but looks so elegant thanks to the monochromatic colors (Night of Navy and White – such a “clean” combination!) and the elegant Heart & Home Designer Paper. That 3/8″ strip goes a long way!
Add on some pretty ribbon and the gorgeous Brushed Brass Butterflies and you have the perfect card for any occasion!
- Basic White: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”; scored at 4-1/4”
- Basic White: 3” x 5-1/4”
- Heart & Home Paper: 3/8” x 5-1/4”
1. Fold the Basic White cardstock in half to create your card base.
2. Adhere the 3/8” strip of Designer Paper to right side of the 3” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White Cardstock.
3. Stamp the flower and sentiment on left side using Night of Navy ink. Adhere to base card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
4. Cut 2” of each ribbon. Add Denim ribbon to center of White ribbon using Glue Dots. Fold in half and glue together using Glue Dots; slip under the stamped piece.
5. Add 2 of the Butterfly elements to finish.
Supplies Used on this Project
Now it’s your turn to give this card a try. Order your supplies and plan a fun afternoon of papercrafting 🙂.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2023 January-April Mini-Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you feel inspired to create and that you also feel you have all the info you need to make this card with these instructions. If you aren’t sure about something, please comment below. I’m here to help!