Handmade Halloween Card using Best Witches Stamp Set
How cute is this handmade Halloween card using the Best Witches stamp set by Stampin’ Up? Using fun bright colors and cute images, this card is sure to make anyone smile!
View more stamped samples & inspiration here
For this card, I used one of my favorite Color Combinations: Starry Sky, Orchid Oasis, and Old Olive. If you’d prefer something different, make sure you check out my Color Combination Library.
- Starry Sky: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ to create base card
- Orchid Oasis: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Basic White: 1-1/4″ x 4″ (frog strip)
- Basic White: 3/4″ x 1-3/4″ (sentiment)
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside card; optional)
- Fold the Starry Sky cardstock in half to create your base card.
- Adhere the 4″ piece of Basic White cardstock to inside of card.
- Using the Orchid Oasis ink pad, stamp the witch randomly over the background. Adhere to card front.
- Using the 3/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment in Black Memento ink and adhere to upper right corner of card front.
- Using the 1-1/4″ strip of Basic White cardstock, stamp the front 4 times. Color in using the Old Olive and Orchid Oasis Blends markers as shown in the sample. Adhere the stamped strip to the card to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Pin the image below to your board for all those handmade Halloween card ideas you have saved so when you have an opportunity for a fun cardmaking session you will be able to get right to the creative part!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit
Thanks for stopping by for today’s card tutorial! My goal is to help you make quick & easy greeting cards for all occasions. If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. I hope you’ll join me again for more card-making ideas!