It takes just minutes to create this beautiful handmade Wedding Card. The Spendid Thoughts Bundle by Stampin’ Up! helps you create a luxuriant paper plant arrangement on a card! Stamp stems and foliage, cut them out quickly using the dies, and add them to your cards and scrapbook pages. It’s quick and easy!
- Basic White: 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″
- Pool Party: 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Splendid Day paper: 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″
- Basic White: 1-1/4″ x 3-1/2″ (sentiment strip)
- Basic White: 2″ x 3″ (die-cutting flower)
- Various scraps of Splendid Day paper (copper foil side): for die-cutting various leaves and the bowl
Supplies Used in this Project
Like this project? Be sure to pin it so you can easily find it again. It will take you right back here to all the details of the card.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2023 January-April Mini-Catalog
- Shop Sale-A-Bration (earn free items with a qualifying order!)
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. Be sure to give this card sketch idea a try and mail it to a friend who is celebrating something! It’s so fun to make a card, but it’s even more fun to send! #makeacardsendacard