If you need a handmade greeting card for the guys in your life, take a look at the Soft Seedlings Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! You can make minimalist cards, perfect for masculine cards, using only 1 color of ink in just minutes!
The Soft Seedlings is a Distinktive Stamp Set, patented by Stampin’ Up! These stamps start with a photograph, which our amazing Stampin’ Up! manufacturing team in Kanab, Utah then turns into a photorealistic red rubber stamp! This innovative stamp style allows you to create images with depth by simply inking and then stamping the image once!
You can view cards I’ve made with other Distinktive stamp sets here.
- Merry Merlot: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ to create your base card
- Very Vanilla: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside card)
- Crumb Cake: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Merry Merlot: 1-3/4″ x 4″ plus scrap
- Very Vanilla: 1-1/2″ x 4″ plus scrap
- Fold the Merry Merlot cardstock in half to create your base card. Add the quarter sheet of Very Vanilla inside your card.
- Using the Crumb Cake cardstock and Tree Rings Hybrid Embossing Folder, run the paper through the Cut & Emboss Machine using the folder to emboss the cardstock. Adhere to card base.
- Using the 1-1/2″ piece of Very Vanilla cardstock, stamp the seedling image randomly using Merry Merlot ink. Adhere to the 1-3/4″ strip of Merry Merlot cardstock and adhere to card base, about 1/2″ over from the edge of the Crumb Cake cardstock.
- Cut 2″ of the Natural 1/2″ Woven Ribbon and cut each end at an angle. Adhere to the right of the stamped strip, apply glue right in the center. The “hello” will cover where the glue may show.
- Using the scrap of Merry Merlot cardstock, use your Paper Snips to cut a sliver of cardstock about 1-1/2″ and angle both ends. Adhere to the ribbon using just a dot of glue.
- Using the scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock, stamp the sentiment using Merry Merlot ink and fussy cut out the sentiment using your Paper Snips. Adhere to the center of the ribbon using a Stampin’ Dimensional to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Save this to your Pinterest board where you save your Masculine Card ideas.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit
Thanks for stopping by for today’s card tutorial! My goal is to help you make quick & easy greeting cards for all occasions. If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. I hope you’ll join me again for more card-making ideas!